We can help if:
- your child has been affected by loss, bereavement, divorce or separation,
- he/she lives in Birmingham or attends a Birmingham school, and we also
- offer you support for supporting your child[ren].
How we can help:
- We can work with your child near your home [in their school or within a mile of your house].
- By talking to you and providing information, guidance and advice.
- By lending you resources [e.g. books] to help you talk to your child[ren] about what has happened.
- Through one-to-one support for your child[ren].
- Through family support sessions – to share activities to help improve family relationships.
- Through group support sessions in their school.
Our service is free if you live in Birmingham or your child attends a Birmingham school.
“I dread to imagine what would have happened if I hadn’t been in touch with BTH. I think the children would have been in a very dark place now, it’s been a lifeline and enabled me to see light at the end of the tunnel.”
Parent of a child after counselling with BTHC.